Webinar by InnoVites and Cimteq: design, quote and manufacture a new cable in 30 minutes
Cimteq and InnoVites invite you to our webinar ‘Learn to design, quote and manufacture a new cable in less than 30 minutes’ to take place on Friday 10 July 2020 in the two time slots of 10:00 (London) and 16:00 (London).
The webinar will be presented by Frederik Becker, Regional Sales Manager (EMEA), Cimteq and Albert Groothedde, CEO, InnoVites.
How cable design and build process can be accelerated will be the key focus of the webinar, covering the following steps:
- Understanding customer requirement
- Creating a bespoke product design
- Confirming the order to the customer with full pricing details
- Creating an accurate delivery plan, based on available resources and materials
- Sending detailed instructions to the factory for execution
The session will include a demonstration of the fully integrated, end-to end CableSuite solution which harnesses the collective power of three software products:
- CableBuilder – managing cable product data through the typical workflow milestones of design, customer quotation, ordering, production, quality assurance and ERP system
- CableERP – ERP software specific for the wire & cable industry, based on the powerful Microsoft D365 technology
- CableMES – for the monitoring, control and execution of real-time cable production
About the presenters
Albert Groothedde is the founding owner and CEO at InnoVites. Over the last 13 years, he has led InnoVites’ drive to deliver software solutions that are entirely bespoke to the cable industry.
Frederik Becker is Cimteq’s Regional Sales Manager for the EMEA region. He has several years of sales and sales management experience, working for some of wire and cable’s most prestigious companies.
Through their strategic partnership, Cimteq and InnoVites have successfully deployed the CableSuite solution to cable companies around the world.
For more information:
(t) +31 (0) 88 5000 150