InnoVites at Cable and Wire India: solutions for Smart Cable Factories
With an exclusive focus on the wire&cable industry, InnoVites brings the best-of-breed solutions to its customers.
At the Cable and Wire India Fair we will showcase our business solutions for the Smart Cable Factory. Discuss how you can benefit from the CableERP business apps. CableERP, fully cloud-based, is based on the innovative and user-friendly Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps. It provides rich functionality for cable manufacturers and distributors to thrive in a connected world.
Seamlessly connect your business processes with your customers and other business partners while transforming your business into a Smart Cable Factory!
What can you do with innovative software that really understands your business?
Come meet us in our booth #11-63 and discuss the real business value of latest innovations in IT for the wire and cable industry.
The InnoVites CableSuite is an integrated suite of solutions that address the specific requirements of the wire and cable industry.
The three solutions in the CableSuite are:
- CableERP, which is designed to support the specific needs of the wire & cable industry in design, engineering, warehousing & logistics, sales, production, planning and finance. Built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 it’s a cloud-based solution, using the latest innovations in IT.
- CableBuilder is cable Design and Quotation software for all cable types. CableBuilder helps to achieve a competitive edge in today’s global market with continuous product innovations and reduced quotation lead times.
- CableMES is a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) specifically for the wire & cable manufacturing industry. It is the engine in modern manufacturing that drives productivity and process improvement.
The InnoVites team is looking forward to meet you in our booth to discuss what benefits you can get from our solutions:
- Faster and better response to customer RFQ’s
- More efficient Product Data Management
- Improving customer satisfaction by meeting their cable requirements better and faster
- Reducing working capital and material losses by optimizing for length in logistics and production
- Becoming more agile with reliable product data available online throughout the company
- Reducing risk of price volatility with comprehensive non-ferrous metals module
- Optimizing length (tolerance) management, cutting management, length-based planning, drum management and copper management
- Lower productions costs due to reduced scrap and enhanced OEE