Wire 2018: InnoVites CableERP for Smart Cable Factories
CableERP is they world-class ERP software designed exclusively for the wire and cable industry. It comes with the best practices of the industry in all business areas, such as finance, sales, warehousing, planning and production. CableERP streamlines all operations of wire & cable manufacturers and distributors. Built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 it’s a cloud-based solution, using the latest innovations in IT.
With an exclusive focus on the wire&cable industry, InnoVites brings the best-of-breed solutions to its customers. CableERP is an integrated part of the CableSuite, which is designed to support the specific needs of the wire & cable industry in design, engineering, warehousing & logistics, sales, production, planning and finance. In addition to CableERP CableSuite includes CableBuilder and CableMES from our partner Cimteq.
CableBuilder is cable Design and Quotation software for all cable types. CableBuilder helps to achieve a competitive edge in today’s global market with continuous product innovations and reduced quotation lead times.
CableMES is a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) specifically for the wire & cable manufacturing industry. It is the engine in modern manufacturing that drives productivity and process improvement.
InnoVites will be present for the sixth time at Wire Düsseldorf, Germany, the world's largest industry show for wire and cable. The InnoVites team is looking forward to meet you in booth 11C16 at Wire 2018 to discuss what benefits you can get from our solutions:
* Improving customer satisfaction by meeting their cable requirements better and faster
* Reducing working capital and material losses by optimizing for length in logistics and production
* Becoming more agile with reliable product data available online throughout the company
* Reducing risk of price volatility with comprehensive non-ferrous metals module
* Optimizing length (tolerance) management, cutting management, length-based planning, drum management and copper management
* Optimizing cable production productivity